1. Herbs and Spices. The spice section is great for picking up herbs and spices that can be used in sachets, incense blends, and mojo bags. I’ve found:
-Chili Powder (used in hoodoo/voodoo)
-Oregano (marriage blessing/kitchen witchery)
-Onion Powder (protection)
2. Sea Salt. Sometimes it’s coarse, and sometimes it’s finely ground. Either way, there is usually some kind of bulk salt available for circle-casting and whatnot.
3. Candles. Tea candles, pillar candles, jar candles. They have them all. Personally, I prefer the unscented white ones, which are great all-purpose candles for carving symbols in and anointing with various oils. They are generally much cheaper at the dollar store than almost anywhere else.
4. Seasonal decor. I usually make a trip before any given Cross Quarter holiday for altar decorations.
5. Incense. Truth be told, I am not a big fan of…
View original post 172 more words